Introducing the Kiwanis Club of San Clemente Foundation. Open your heart and become a Partner with the Kiwanis Club of San Clemente as we support the communities of San Clemente and environs in the areas of childhood education and enrichment, youth development needs, military, senior services, school needs, civic pride and community building initiatives.
A tax deductible gift can be made to the Kiwanis Club of San Clemente Foundation now. Planned gifts, estate gifts, recurring gifts and gifts of stock or tangible goods are also encouraged. Donors can also designate a particular cause or organization in San Clemente to benefit from their gifts.*
*Consult your tax advisor
Donations to the Foundation will help:
- To supply vaccinations for Seniors against shingles.
- To build a community garden at Las Palmas Elementary School where community members can grow their own vegetables, fruits and flowers.
- To strengthen the partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of San Clemente.
- To sponsor events and assist Marines and their families at Camp Pendleton.
- To further develop Courtney's Sand Castle, a universally accessible playground designed to provide a creative space for children with disabilities.
- To help charter a San Clemente Aktion Club: a community service group for adult citizens who live with a disability.
- To provide needed financial help for special projects through Foundation Grants.
Join the San Clemente Kiwanis Club Foundation
The San Clemente Kiwanis Club Foundation Giving Program acknowledges foundation gifts with a certificate, lapel pin and more, plus a permanent award board displayed at our meetings. Categories of Giving are:
|Heritage||$1,000 plus an planned estate gift|
Or, send a check to: The Kiwanis Club of San Clemente Foundation, P.O. Box 32, San Clemente, CA 92674.
San Clemente Kiwanis Club Foundation Grant Request
Tell us about a wonderful charity within San Clemente doing extraordinary things to help disadvantaged/at risk children in our community. The charity will have a chance to receive a grant up to $1,000 from the Kiwanis Club of San Clemente Foundation.
Please download the application below, complete, and return to:
Kiwanis Club of San Clemente Foundation
P. O. Box 32
San Clemente, CA. 92674
Applications will be accepted through June 1 of each year.
Download the Foundation Grant Application: